MAIN PURPOSE OF THE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Within the context of a marketing campaign targeting customers on the Ontario market and as part of the sales team, your main role as Business Development Representative will be to draw in new customers. Through the implementation of professional sales techniques and the demonstration of your product knowledge, you will promote the dynamic potential of Fidelio ERP software to prospective customers. Moreover, you will be active in the sales process by planning sales demonstrations and presentations.
- Contributes to marketing the Fidelio product on the Ontario market;
- Identifies and understands the needs of customers and prospects in the Ontario market and contributes to analyzing these needs to formulate customized tools (RFI/RFP);
- Uses phone prospecting to reach a target business clientele;
- Plans the content of demonstrations to customers and prospects (creation of scripts, integration of data sets, etc.);
- Delivers demonstrations to prospects and customers (SME);
- Documents best practises pertaining to our ERP solution and communicates them to our customers and prospects;
- Regularly updates their knowledge of new Fidelio product functionalities.
- Demonstrates a high level of self motivation and determination to meet sales objectives;
- Possesses excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills and is meticulous;
- Is able to understand and assimilate customer processes to formulate strategic solutions and goals;
- Has demonstrated written and verbal communication skills for both interpersonal exchanges and presentations;
- Manages their time efficiently in a dynamic sales environment;
- Possesses excellent learning skills;
- Shows exceptional team spirit and superior people skills;
- Demonstrates a very strong sense of initiative and an excellent ability for team work.
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience in IT product sales or as IT manager in an SME;
- Experience in ERP system project management is a definite asset;
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills in both French and English;
- Has a superior understanding of the target clientele and of the day-to-day operations of an SME;
- Owns a car and has a valid driver’s license.
- The job is 100% remote
- This job requires traveling and availability outside normal business hours,.