A Dairy/Frozen Stocker properly maintains, zones, and stocks his/her assigned area, assists customers and maintains modular and feature presentations, while maintaining exemplary customer service by adhering to the Basic Beliefs and values of Wal-Mart.
1. Zoning the department.
2. Rotating stock and checking for expired products.
3. Ensuring the merchandise is properly signed and priced.
4. Adhering to standards and policies for cold chain compliance, thermometer calibrations, temperature recording, food handling, product rotation, sell-by dates, and expiration dates.
5. Adhering to food safety and handling procedures and following sanitation and cleaning procedures.
6. Following proper procedures for; Ordering, clearance, markups/markdowns, signing/flagging/pricing/labels.
7. Maintaining features.
8. Keeping the area N.C.O. and free of fixtures, unnecessary debris, foreign objects, and liquids.Age – 16 or older