SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Notification Out: State Bank of India has published the SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Notification regarding the recruitment of Probationary Officers on 21st October 2022 on its official website [email protected]sbi.co.in. State Bank of India is going to hire prospective candidates, who aspire to join the State Bank of India as Probationary Officers. SBI has disclosed the 1673 Probationary Officer vacancies along with SBI PO 2022 notification. The eligible and interested candidates must go through the details of SBI PO Recruitment 2022 including the exam pattern, syllabus, and selection process provided in the article.
SBI PO Recruitment 2022 – Overview
The SBI PO 2022 selection process is going to be conducted through 3 stages namely Prelims, Mains, and Interview. The candidates have to qualify for all three stages to be selected as PO in SBI branches. The table below contains all the highlights of the SBI PO 2022.
|Name Of The Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name Of The Posts||Probationary Officer|
|SBI Notification Release Date||21st September 2022|
|Frequency of Exam||Once in a year|
|Selection Process||Prelims- Mains- Group Exercise & Interview|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Salary||Rs. 65,780- Rs. 68,580 / Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
SBI PO 2022- Important Dates
SBI PO 2022 Notification has been published on 21st September 2022. The table below informs the important dates for SBI PO exam, notification dates, and application form dates for SBI PO Recruitment 2022.
|Events||SBI PO Exam Date 2022|
|SBI PO Notification||21st September 2022|
|Opening Date of Online Application||22nd October 2022|
|Closing Date of Online Application||12th October 2022|
|SBI PO Prelims Call Letter Download||1st/2nd week of December 2022|
|Phase I: Prelims SBI PO Exam Date 2022||17th to 20th December 2022|
|Prelims Result Declared||December 2022/January 2023|
|SBI PO Mains Call Letter||January 2023 / February 2023|
|Phase II: Mains Exam Date||January 2023 / February 2023|
|SBI PO Mains Result||February 2023|
|Phase III: Call Letter||February 2023|
|Phase-III: Psychometric Test||February / March 2023|
|Phase III: Interview (or Group Exercises)||February / March 2023|
|Declaration of Final Result||March 2023|
SBI PO Recruitment 2022 – Notification
SBI PO Notification 2022 is rolled out on 21st September 2022 on the official website of the State Bank of India @www.sbi.co.in. Every year lakhs of candidates apply for the post of SBI PO which increases the cut-throat competition in the country for SBI PO posts. The SBI PO 2022 Notification has now been released. Candidates can check the SBI PO Notification 2022 from the link mentioned below for a better understanding of the SBI PO Recruitment process.
SBI PO Vacancy 2022
The details regarding the SBI PO Vacancy 2022 are disclosed by the authorities. A total of 1673 Probation Officer vacancies are released for the FY 2022-23 along with SBI PO 2022 Notification. Have a look at the category-wise vacancy for the year 2022.
SBI PO 2022 Application Fees
The application fee for SBI PO 2022 may be similar to last year’s application fee as decided by SBI. The SBI Clerk Application fee has been shown below in the table.
|SR. No.||Category||Application Fees|
SBI PO Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
Any candidate applying for SBI PO 2022 must fulfill the eligibility criteria which include fulfilment of the following as per the SBI PO Notification 2022
- Age Limit
- Educational Qualification
Age Limit ( as on 01/04/2022)
The minimum age limit for a candidate to apply for the SBI PO 2022 examination is 21 years old but not more than 30 years old at the time of registration. Besides this, there is age relaxation relevant to category-wise candidates as per the government norms for SBI PO 2022.
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Army personnel)||5 years|
|Persons with Domicile of Jammu &Kashmir during 1-1-1980 to 31-12-1989||5 years|
Educational Qualification (as on 31/12/2022)
- A candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Final Year/Semester candidates can also apply only if they produce proof of their graduation on the date of the interview.
SBI PO 2022 – Salary
SBI PO offers a great salary and profile to the candidates in public sector banks. Now, Probationary officer is a job that has entry pay, which is higher than almost all jobs at any other govt bank job. The basic pay of SBI PO is Rs 41,960. The increments will be 41960-980 (7) – 48820 – 1145 (2) – 51110 – 1310 (7) – 60280. In-hand salary would be between Rs. 53,000/- to Rs. 59,000/- after adding all allowances.
SBI PO Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
The SBI PO Selection Procedure involves three phases: || Prelims | Main | Interview ||
Each round holds equal importance and hence qualification in each round is important to enter into the next subsequent round until final selection.
Stage 1: SBI PO Prelims
- The SBI PO Prelims Exam is the first basic round for the candidates to test their general aptitude.
- SBI PO Prelims Exam is an online objective testof 1 hour.
- The Exam consists of 3 sections- English Language, Reasoning Ability, and Quantitative Aptitude.
- There will be no sectional cut-off in the SBI PO Prelims Exam.
- However, there will be an overall cut offset by the bank as per the category of the candidates.
- Candidates numbering 10 times the number of vacancies (approx.) in each category will be shortlisted for Main Examination from the top of the above merit list.
Stage 2: SBI PO Mains
- The candidates who clear the SBI PO Pre will be eligible to appear for the SBI PO Mains Exam.
- The SBI PO Mains Exam comprises of Objective Test and Descriptive Test.
- The SBI PO Mains Exam is of 4 sections (English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning & Computers, and General/Economy/Banking Awareness) which will be objective in nature.
- The descriptive test is of 50 marks and is conducted immediately after the objective test.
- Category wise merit list will be drawn based on the aggregate marks scored in the Main Examination.
- There will be no sectional cut-off.
- Candidates numbering up to 3 times (approx.) of the category wise vacancies will be shortlisted for the Group Exercise & Interview from the top of the category wise merit list subject to a candidate scoring the minimum aggregate qualifying score
Stage 3: SBI PO Group Exercises & Interview
This is the last stage of the selection process. The candidates who have qualified for the SBI Mains Exam will be called to appear for the Interview and Group Exercise. This round holds the utmost importance in deciding the fate of the candidate concerning the final selection. The marks obtained in the SBI Mains and Interview are used for the final selection of the candidate as an SBI PO.